Swim Team Overview
Clearwater Swim Team
The Clearwater Swim Team has a long-standing tradition of fostering a fun and competitive environment for swimmers ranging in age from 6 – 18.
In 2017, the Clearwater Dolphins celebrated their 10th consecutive undefeated season, and won their 10th consecutive Town & Country League All Team Meet Championship.
The program has grown tremendously in recent years, with the 2017 team carrying XXX swimmers. We are especially proud that our team spans all levels of ability, from novice competitors to nationally-ranked athletes.
The team competes in 5 dual meets and a final championship meet, where representatives from each team compete to become league champions.
The Clearwater Dolphins are proud to be members of the Town and Country League, the oldest recorded continuous summer swim league in the United States.
2018 Clearwater Swim Coaches:
- Swim Team Head Coaches:
- Swim Team Associate Head Coach:
- Swim Team Coaching Staff:
2018 Parent Coordinators:
- Swim Team Parent Coordinator: Christie Engel: email@example.com
- Swim Team Parent Coordinator: Rachel Callahan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swim Team Parent Coordinator: Sue Murray: email@example.com
- Online registration for the 2017 season will be open May 1st – May 27th.
2018 Team Suits and Caps
- California Beach Hut will be at Clearwater to sell and take orders for team suits and caps.
- Tuesday, May 16th 3:15 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
2018 “Meet the Coaches”
- Meet the coaches at Clearwater on Tuesday, May 16th from 3:15 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
2018 New Swimmer Assessment
Monday, June 5 @ 4:00 p.m.
- Children must be at least 6 years old (or entering first grade) to join the swim team.
- All new swimmers age 10 & under must attend the new swimmer assessment, run by the coaches.
- Children are required to swim two lengths of the pool unassisted and tread water for two minutes.
- Children who are not yet proficient swimmers are encouraged to enroll in swimming lessons instead of joining the swim team.
- The swim team is appropriate for proficient swimmers, and is not a substitute for swimming lessons.