If you are interested in applying for a lifeguard or front desk position at the Clearwater Swim Club, please download the application below. Completed applications along with copies of your current certifications should be sent via email to email@example.com. Completed applications can also be mailed to the Clearwater PO Box.
All lifeguard applicants should hold “Current Certification” in Lifeguard/Professional Rescuer and First Aid prior to applying. All current and new employees are required to provide the application with your certifications. This does not apply for a front desk position.
Who can become a lifeguard?
- Must be 15 years of age or older
- Must possess a current certification in Lifeguarding & CPR/First Aid for the Professional Rescuer
- Must be available to work nights and weekends throughout the summer
- Must possess good interpersonal skills
Where can I get my lifeguard certification?
- Summit Area YMCA – 908-273-3330 – visit website
- The Connection – 908-273-4242 – visit website
- Red Cross – Colonial Crossroads Chapter – 908-273-1076 – visit website
Where can I go to get re-certified in CPR for the Professional Rescuer if my CPR ran out, but my lifeguarding is still current?
- You can visit any of the agencies listed above
- You can do a RE-CERT with Mr. Field in May (dates to be announced)
This is a test out course, so you will need your own book and pocket mask. You will need to study the course work (book) and practice your skills prior to coming in.