The Clearwater Swim Club will begin hiring lifeguards and front desk staff for the 2018 season beginning March 1st.
Who can become a lifeguard?
- Must be 15 years of age or older
- Must possess a current certification in Lifeguarding & CPR/First Aid for the Professional Rescuer
- Must be available to work nights and weekends throughout the summer
- Must possess good interpersonal skills
Where can I get my lifeguard certification?
- Summit Area YMCA – 908-273-3330 – visit website
- The Connection – 908-273-4242 – visit website
- Red Cross – Colonial Crossroads Chapter – 908-273-1076 – visit website
Where can I go to get re-certified in CPR for the Professional Rescuer if my CPR ran out, but my lifeguarding is still current?
- You can visit any of the agencies listed above
- You can do a RE-CERT with Mr. Field in May (dates to be announced)
This is a test out course, so you will need your own book and pocket mask. You will need to study the course work (book) and practice your skills prior to coming in.