The Clearwater Swim Club will begin hiring lifeguards and front desk staff for the 2018 season beginning March 1st.
Download an application.
Who can become a lifeguard?
- Must be 15 years of age or older
- Must possess a current certification in Lifeguarding & CPR/First Aid for the Professional Rescuer
- Must be available to work nights and weekends throughout the summer
- Must possess good interpersonal skills
Where can I get my lifeguard certification?
- Summit Area YMCA – 908-273-3330 – visit website
- The Connection – 908-273-4242 – visit website
- Red Cross – Colonial Crossroads Chapter – 908-273-1076 – visit website